We offer a 2 – year warranty on our Glamour Makeup Mirrors – Lumiere collection and a 1 – year warranty LED Ring Lights and LED magnifying mirrors. We also offer a 1 – year warranty on all acrylic organisers. All warranty applies from the date of dispatch of your order.
At the time of your purchase, you have the option of purchasing an extended warranty on Glamour Makeup Mirrors – Lumiere collection for an additional year on top of the two year warranty we offer.
The warranty and extended warranty covers repair, replacement and replacement of parts. We will inspect the damage or fault in your item/s and determine a repair or replacement option.
The warranty is given for the benefit of the original purchasing customer and is not transferable to any third party.
For warranty information and claims, please contact us at email@example.com
The above warranty shall not apply in respect of:
- Any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage; negligence; failure to follow Glamour Makeup Mirrors’ instructions (whether oral or in writing); alteration or modification of the goods; premature failure caused by poor cleaning and/or maintenance; damage caused during return transit to the us; incorrect repair of the Goods.
- Electrical or electronic components: damage caused by exposure to high voltages; static damage; damage caused by mishandling components; repairs made by an unqualified person.
- Goods which have been continued to be used by the customer after any failure or defects of the goods first became apparent
- Any failure or defect of the goods which was apparent upon receipt of by the customer which has not been notified to Glamour Makeup Mirrors in accordance with our terms and conditions
- Any direct or indirect consequential liability, (whether for loss of profit, goodwill, business revenue or otherwise) loss, injury or damage (other than death or personal injury) arising through any such failure or defect.
CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITY FOR IMPORT DUTY, VAT, OR OTHER TAXES OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA
New Zealand Customers with shipping addresses outside of Australia are solely responsible for all duties, import taxes and brokerage fees. These are not included in the cost of shipping or handling of your order. Customs, duties, and taxes vary widely from country to country; please check with your local customs agency for details on estimated costs. Customs, duty, and taxes are non-refundable: so if you refuse a shipment because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the original shipping, any brokerage/customs/duty/taxes, and any return shipping charges will not be refunded.
Feel free to contact us using the web form or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.